PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2020, 10:06
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Normo, you would have to agree (well a magistrate would) that so far you are a beneficiary of this unmitigated disaster. You aren’t working.

My original post stands and if you can’t see what I’ve posted as relevant you don’t get it, So far, you are being paid to do nothing. When that finishes, let me assure you, ALL BETS ARE OFF.

You might quibble over terms and whether you stay up all night every night, or all night every second night etc, but in essence pilots have taken a massive pay and health cut. It’s a complete nonsense to suggest otherwise.

The Company is in survival mode. The vote was put before the cataclysm and was voted on accordingly. Make no mistake, that will be used as a management argument,

The vote will be used by management where it suits and discarded where it suits, Its almost irrelevant what the vote was, the wages given away by pilots will be paid, just not to pilots. Well done there,

But what’s more important is that I seriously doubt the massive pay cuts voted for will even be granted, The new argument will be ‘you were so happy to do more work for less, that we can now demand xxxxx’

You’re a genius salesperson Normo! You’re not alone, I’ve come across some equally deluded characters in the last few months. I hope you have a good family around you when you may have to be fed through a straw because your brain doesn’t function when you’re 65. If it’s not you, it WILL be one of your workmates, Remember that comment - it will come back to haunt you in time. You will start by laughing and deriding, But I’m confident that the way I’ve expressed it that will sink in enough for you to remember when that time comes.

Congratulations on all the work you are doing at the moment!!!

Make the most of every single moment you have of your life right now. You’ve voted on a futures contract that I suspect you have zero understanding of the reality of. I would -LOVE- to be wrong, But I’m so sure I’m not, I’m prepared for public embarrassment to say so.

Start looking around for quality nursing homes and what that market involves. It’s worth staying abreast of the market - and be very aware of what you are able to afford.