PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying stops at major UK ATOs
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2020, 09:37
VariablePitchP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fl1ingfrog
BEagle, this is a discussion forum and I am always interested to read others point of view even when I disagree.I refer you to Socrates: too often the looser in an argument resorts to the tools of abuse and slander of their opponent. Too often your choice is just that and as such it is unnecessary and unhelpful to the discussion. END
No, not ‘END’ as you put it, you can’t just make a loud point, use block capitals and walk off, not normally how discussions work.

BEagle makes (another) very good and valid point. Do you honestly think it’s a good use of your or anyone else’s time to be asking what you know full well to be pointless and unnecessary questions of a department that is blatantly going to be overstretched and under resourced at the moment?

You may well consider your headache’s need of a paracetamol an emergency. Tough, you still can’t have an ambulance. Doesn’t matter that you’ve paid into the system, you’re not having one, deal with it. You sign up to the rules of society by being a part of it, one of which is to not behave like a five year old at times like this. You take a step back, stay at home, and let those who are actually critical to the effort get on with their jobs in peace.