PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying stops at major UK ATOs
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2020, 16:49
BEagle

Received 278 Likes on 113 Posts
Originally Posted by Fl1ingfrog
What is an "unnecessary" or "fatuous" question? The NHS being the most under pressure of all organisations and very much at the sharp end see it differently. Every day and throughout the day they spare its Nurses, Doctors and Professors to appear on the media to answer questions, any questions. They do not judge the questioner. They know how important it is to do this in order to maintain a safe environment and to save life. I repeat: "the only silly question is the question which is not asked". This is not "advice" by the way but it is my strongly held and considered opinion.

As to the CAA, they have the resources, or should have, to provide the necessary manpower to answer unnecessary and fatuous questions. It would require only a very few people but, of course, only those who are not involved with the earnest work which is directly involved with the current crisis. Perhaps they could bring back into work some of its recently retired personal or those that they have mistakenly made redundant in recent times, these people can work from home.
Rarely have I read such utter tripe. You have no idea how hard the CAA is working to achieve alleviations from the current situation for the benefit of GA. Might I suggest that you please stop posting your nonsense.