PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Town Flight Traning Centre
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2003, 04:37
Goldfish Jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a colleague whose son if flying there and he is very happy with it. His son is having a good time there as well and the instruction seems quite good. Rates seem reasonable and much better than Cape Town.

The main advantages is that you log hours in the air, not sitting at the holding point at Hotel waiting to taxi amongst the heavy jets and trying to cross an apron full of aircraft waiting to leave IFR or having just arrived.

Then when you get airborne you will wait somewhere to return because you are too slow. So you build hours orbiting somewhere!!

(ps the clubs at Cape Town dont tell you this)

I have a colleague whose son if flying there and he is very happy with it. His son is having a good time there as well and the instruction seems quite good. Rates seem reasonable and much better than Cape Town.

The main advantages is that you log hours in the air, not sitting at the holding point at Hotel waiting to taxi amongst the heavy jets and trying to cross an apron full of aircraft waiting to leave IFR or having just arrived.

Then when you get airborne you will wait somewhere to return because you are too slow. So you build hours orbiting somewhere!!

(ps the clubs at Cape Town dont tell you this )