PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Aviation Solutions testing day
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2003, 02:18
Aviate378

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CH4

Thanks for your reply that has now cleared the air quite a bit. I'll take you word that: "The information that most people are asking is now available..." And I do hope that the "wannabees" will be asking those important questions, and what ever is agreed and promised will be respected & held, this goes both ways.

I do hope that you will understand that my sometimes quite provocative postings were written only because I was hoping that you and your company would proof that I was wrong and to be more open and informative. I also want to point out that I do not have anything personal against you or the company you are representing. We will still have some disagreements with some of those 4 issues I was addressing earlier under this subject, I do hope that you respect my point of view as much as I do understand that this is your business and you have the right to make your living with it.

So, let's move on and let the time show us what will happen. If I'll see plenty of postings in the future, where your "wannabees" are happy with the jobs and salary you have arranged to them, I promise, here and now, to take all my scepticism back

CaptFillosan

Yes, it was that one word that got me confused, but it's ok, I guessed your original thought. By the way, I think that I coudn't survive at the Finance Department any better than you

I wish the best of luck to everyone

Last edited by Aviate378; 20th Nov 2003 at 03:48.