PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Aviation Solutions testing day
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2003, 06:35
opsmaneurope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aviate378,
Excuse me for interupting a personal grievance you obviously have here towards Global and/or CH4 but to quote your words:

(It should be our subject we are arguing about, not ourself against each other.)

Please may I take this opportunity, as an educated individual to point out to you that what 'we' are arguing about is, and I quote Speedbird1:

(can someone who has been through the GAS testing day please shine some light on what is tested (in detail if possible) and tell me about your experience with the company and what the training is like)

Would you care to explain to the readers of this board as to how your posts have been constructive in answering Speedbird's enquiry or is it more the case indeed that you have a personality disorder?

I'm of the opinion that Speedbird was looking for an answer from someone who has attended the assessment day rather than from someone who finds himself shouting his mouth off.

Would you care to clarify, in black and white, which airline partners you refer to in your previous post when you say:

(As about the "possible airline partners": most of those would be interested in your services whose financial state is such that they can't even afford to pay for their F/O's at all.)

I feel sure that many will be happy to learn, from your obvious wealth of knowledge, whom these partner airlines are?

I believe this is a case of, as often referred to as, 'Put up, or shut up'!

Yours Sincerely
Opsmaneurope