PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Aviation Solutions testing day
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2003, 04:32
CH4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Opsmaneurope, yes I will. Our website does need updating, and forgive me for that. Just not enough hours in the day at the moment to do everything that needs doing. I'm 'fighting fires' at the moment, trying to fill orders. That's what some of these idiots refuse to understand! I'll get called a CRM nightmare, but what the hell. Those pilots that work for me will testify in my defence. Funny old thing, they don't frequent here, they are too happy flying and earning money!

Forgive me if I sound harsh again; I've had a very full and stressful day, finding work for pilots!

Scroggs,

Thanks for the vote of support. I think you understand what we are doing as I had hoped most people here would too.

Our reputation is too important to us to damage by making false promises. I genuinely have many hundreds of pilots that have either worked for me or who still do. I look after them like my own.

If people really want testimony here, I could mobilise my guys to post here, but what the hell would that proove?

Those guys that bitch here are on to a looser, IMHO!

CH4

Speedbird, sorry

Give Martin Coleman a call tommorrow on 01293 863380; he will give you all the info you need.

CH4

Last edited by CH4; 19th Nov 2003 at 05:10.