PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi moves to Belfast Harbour
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2001, 16:44
LondonGoodEvening

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Right some of you I know quite well and some of you I don't know and to be quite honest, i'm not so impressed with you jumping on the BHD Bandwagon. Firstly, for all of us past and present the harbour airport is a demanding field at the best of times. It is this type of app and landing that for the most of us is the reason we enjoy operating the machines we drive so much. But on a dirty and wet night no matter what transport your looking out of for 22......you surely need your wits about you. Yes its true that the bus is a large transport that somehow won't look comfortable at the harbour. The facts speak, the figures are in, the 321 can respectfully carry its load in and out with a fine temperate flex thanks to those V25 engines. Furthermore to our debate, how many fine operators operated daily into Hong Kong's Kai Tak for decades without any major operating problems. And to add, thankfully our professional training and turbo experience boasts better odd's than that of some of our foreign conterparts. The real bitterness that shows here is that of some people feel that there lime light at the city is under review and understandably so and also their security...........

We're all on the same playing field whilst maybe on different teams.........
Lets get on with it... 22 at the city son!