PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who will survive this and be here in 6 months ?
Old 19th Mar 2020, 15:42
fdr

Received 861 Likes on 257 Posts
Originally Posted by TACHO

In closing I will add, I'm not worried about the lack of toilet paper on the shelves. The daily mail seems to have no problem making extra prints to satisfy the public appetite, and nails for the bathroom are still readily available. I'll just have to make sure the print doesn't stick, or I'll end up with more sh!t than I started with.

Goodnight all and for those of you actually in the industry, I genuinely wish you nothing but the best.
My sides are aching from laughter. Thanks T.

I've been looking at the TV while Fox news is running and trying to find a way to supplement the toilet paper scarcity.

Odd thing,... toilet paper?

really?

I mean to say, if you do a warm fuzzies leadership vignette, and you have 12 things to take to the desert Island, I'm sorry, toilet paper doesn't get a mention. I'll take the girl, the $5 note, the fillet mignon, the Cupano Brunello di Montalcino, 2002, the satphone, the solar still, probably an FN 5.7, a GPS, a piezo lighter, and a double sleeping bag. And a girl, and flares. Toilet paper is not on the list. So we get a bug, admittedly a rather nasty, escape the sandpit type of bug, that doesn't usually cause dysentery, If I have double pneumonia, the last of my worries is a clean butt. If I have septicaemia, the problem is on the inside, not on the outside.. If my cat sees the toilet paper roll, then it becomes discombobulated, and more of a model of fractal geometry at play... Nope.... not sure what the fuss is about. If they had gone for the biltong first, then I would indeed be worried.