PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who will survive this and be here in 6 months ?
Old 17th Mar 2020, 15:36
cats_five

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Drc40
I sure as $&@# not defending the guy nor claiming he’s smart. I dislike him as much as the entire world but what I’ve seen the last few days appears promising. I’ve seen an army of health and science professionals, out front, doing the best they can. Whatever happened two weeks ago is ancient history in this clamity. Its not the time to be pointing fingers over what they shoulda coulda done. There will be a time for that but it’s not now. Now is the time to be vigilant, smart and safe.

I think the testing dispute is impossible. No country has the capability to test all citizens. You test those with symptoms in order to quarantine. You simply can not test the entire population. Those with a runny nose will make a beeline to the testing stations and crash the system. It’s a fools errand to think testing everyone will somehow help and suggesting to do so is heightening the hysteria.

Cheers all, everyone stay safe.
Unfortunately before he finally started listening to the experts, the National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense had been closed down.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...96f_story.html