PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who will survive this and be here in 6 months ?
Old 17th Mar 2020, 11:21
Nialler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Drc40
I give a damn what the orange clown thinks. He’s all the US has and we should hope he makes good decisions. Based on what I’ve seen he’s been smart enough to surround himself with professionals and experts. Now is not the time to point fingers with political partisanship. We all need to band together and work the problem. I’m stuck with the spineless Mr Trudeau. At least the orange clown is making hard decisions while my leader can’t decide when to take a dump. I’d be happy with a cocky clown vs a spineless wimp right now.

As for Boeing, of course there will be government bailouts. It won’t be unique to them or the industry either. Many other industries will need the same to survive. Many big companies and banks will lose value as well. Companies like Apple will lose billions of stock value but they won’t become insolvent. Many big businesses will shed paper value and there will be a new norm. This is a huge game changer.
I am simply not seeing him being at all smart, and certainly not seeing evidence of his taking on board the views of experts.

The guy is either an idiot or doing a very accomplished impersonation of one. Did you not watch his presser the other night? Critical aspects of what he said had to be clarified afterwards. I mean really basic and critical aspects.