PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LCC to recruit externally..
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2003, 15:10
VB_Capt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CoB,
I don't know what/if any support was offered by QF mainline back n 89, but the presedent of the AFAP told all athe rallies thaqt QF WOULD NOT FLY OVER DOMESTIC ROUTES. Wel;, let me tell you that they did, along with CX, SQ, ANZ and any other carrier who cared to have a go. But the president o f the AFAP swore blind that they weren't and wouldn't. Well what BS that was. More BS that was. No wonder that prick has stayed out of Austr alia for so long. He'd have been castrated some years ago if he'd had the balls to show up after his lies.
He's good company for the CP at VB who sold pilots out for shares the greedy bastard, but then he probably sold us all out back in 89 anyway.
BigJan they trot that one out when they like. Noone was on strike, therefore no scabs but it's the nastiest thing they can say in their silly name calling so they have to justify it. I wouldl willingly have scabbed back then if I knew that my future would involve this 5hithole.
And one more thing CoB, it's too late for AIPA action; the horse has bolted and you guys aqre going to get screwed. I hoped it would never haqppen because our only hope here was for you guys to retain good conditions, but it's all over now.