PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympus Aviation Academy (Greece)
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2020, 14:45
Rosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Gerpols, Global Aviation seems to be an interesting school for those doing CPL and integrated ATPL. When asked for shorter training the politely declined as their priority is (was?) to longer term training. Also, friend who lost his ATPL modular training with Olympus has tried to get at least a PPL before leaving from Greece. Yes at Olympus even PPL was not possible to get! After we finally convince this former student he is going nowhere with OAA, he contacted Global Aviation but they declined PPL training stating they don't offer this training which is curious to me as Global provide modular ATPL. At least they proposed him to get in touch with Mesogeion Aeroclubat Tatoi Airport instead.

Concerning Ionian, could you please elaborate your experience? Would be useful to many potential students. I said again, they are not perfect, but 2 of my friend former OAA scammed students get their training saved but Ionian. One completed his multi-engine with them and another get the ATPL. I suggested Ionian specially to all these guys asking me if they still can to do EASA ATPL conversion with Olympus despite the horrible experience I endured there.