PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2020, 09:37
Ruvap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dutch_oven
The **** parts of the deal are actually associated with the arrival of the 350 (SO pay, MVF, 4 man crew, 20 hr+ duties). So if the 350 doesn’t arrive, these ****ty parts of the deal don’t arrive either. So there’s the hole in your assumption. It’s obvious you are on the outside looking in otherwise you would have known that.

The arrival of the 350, as Captain MW and co. are well aware, means lots of new jobs, expansion and promotions on an overall package that isn’t too bad. A yes vote would keep all this in house which hardly seems short sighted to me.

The rest of the deal is good, especially in the current environment eg. 3% pay rises.
is Captain MW the CSA captain who wrote to AJ? If so, I think I know who he is and am gobsmacked at his audacity! Someone should write to his CSA boss and let them know he is preparing a plan to move all of the CSA Aussie pilots to Qantas. No doubt the Chinese wouldn’t be impressed when the time comes to recall those guys only to find they have been hijacked by MW.