PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Have they won?
Thread: Have they won?
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2020, 01:05
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GreenBook
Are you happy you left because you left the company or because you left the middle east? Been in 3 different companies so far in Western Europe and I cannot help but relate to everything I read on these forums because it would seem the entire aviation industry is just ruined
I am happy to have left EK the airline , then the Middle East in that order. I have no regrets. I found it to be a caustic environment. It changed me into someone I didn't like and I saw the same change in my friends...who then became former friends, they became assholes too. The place has a knack to bring out the worst in human behaviour. That was my observation and I'm sure someone will chime in and disagree, but thats OK!

I left EK to fly in a small commercial operation and I am having the best time of my career. I work with a small group of great guys, we all own small aircraft and fly for fun on days off...and days at work!

All I can offer for anyone who cares to hear my opinion is...make your career a nice place to be! You'll have to live in it for 40+ years.

All the best....Outlaw