PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Windows 10 Nov Update Wipes Out Printers
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2020, 13:53
Headstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the info and instructions which even I could follow. Things have altered slightly so will start from Scratch.
MG5750 Connected wirelessly and all was working well.Then I could not print documents.
Using the printer hard controls I can copy and the print is good. I can scan and send documents/photos to my computer and both see and save them. I can print test pages using the printer controls. However when I ask it to print anything I used to get the messages Printer Error and Printer Not Responding. This also applies to test pages.
The printer is shown on my laptop I am using WIN 10 and the last update I can see is 1903.
I have restarted laptop and modem.
I can print when I connect the USB cable. However took and awful long time to organise itself. The "please wait momentarily processing" seemed to go on for ages with lots more clicks and whirls than normal.
I disconnected the cable and tried printing and this time I had the message - Printer Off Line. The WIFI symbol on the printer is lit up. I can see the printer when I view devices but it says it is off line. As soon as I plug in the USB cable it prints the document waiting in the queue.