PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2020, 22:42
normanton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blow.n.gasket
You lot of Sanctimonious , pontificating , millennial keyboard ,schoolgirls must be an absolute hoot to fly with !
I would cringe just thinking about having to spend 1 hour , let alone 20+ hours on a flight deck listening to your lecturing ,superior than thou diatribe on how everybody else should be more like you and your vegan tofu toasting ,lotus eating ,wheatgrass swilling , Marxist Millennial crap!
Will be interesting listening to your ilk in a decade or two when you have a few life skill ground into you with this ULR crap.
The most interesting part I found when I flew was the meeting down in the lobby at 5 having a few beers, heading out for a meal and actually getting to know your fellow crew members . There is a novel concept , getting a measure of the person sitting beside you for the next 16 hours .
I must admit I probably learned more through this type of personal interaction both professionally and personally than I would have if all I did was look at myself in the mirror at the gym whilst swiping through grinder that you lot appear to fit the profile for !
Good luck , you’re going to need it .
Mate you have lost the plot. I'm not gay. I don't use grinder. I'm not vegan. I do like a nice big sausage. But I'm not gay. I'm not a fan of tofu. I don't eat lotus. I've maybe had a few shots of wheatgrass in a juice over the years.

Let me ask you this. Have you bought enough toilet paper yet?

Your not one of those LHS pilots who whinge about needing to push on a few more years because your 3rd X wife took your super are you?

Isn't it funny how the NO voters turn this discussion into something really personal. They can't give you a solid answer to your questions. Thats because they know the reasoning doesn't stand up to the facts. Keep the personal attacks coming. It's hilarious.

Perhaps you should heed the warnings of the AIPA President & VP.

Last edited by normanton; 7th Mar 2020 at 22:52.