PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2020, 19:06
bythenumbers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ruvap
This is a no brainer NO vote if you value your health. If there was ever an operation that deserves premium pay, 20.5 hours of ULH stick is it!!
So what is it Ruvap? Is it about your health or about the pay? How is getting paid more going to help you physically cope with ULR flying? Or any back of the clock flying for that matter. And how much more, what is the gross dollar figure you want to see at the EOFY on your payment summary?

If you don’t like working back of the clock bugger off and find a new career. And if you’re motivated by large money and that offsets the brain frying fatigue then bugger off to China once the flu is over and collect your tax free $400k.

I don’t like how this deal was presented, it’s ****ed. I don’t like that it wasn’t a negotiation at all. I would like to see more dollars on the table, I would like to see the training freeze apply to movements from
CA/FO 787 to CA/FO 350 to maintain an ability to change things up once in a while. I absolutely agree with previous comments that Joyce’s bonus is mental and this $300mil may well end up in management’s pockets if we vote yes.

But where do you think that $300mil is going if we loose this “opportunity” to expand. I can tell you it’s certainly not going in our pockets.

You ever think that management actually want us to vote NO? We would play right into their hands. The perfect excuse to set up a new entity with a roo on the tail gifted by the pilots who couldn’t accept that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.