PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2020, 21:27
normanton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dragon man
Where did I say they are not coming ?
Your comments clearly aim to trick people into thinking that a YES vote doesn't guarantee the 350s will come. That cannot be any further from the truth.

STOP using scare tactics to trick pilots into voting for your personal agenda. Thats disgraceful.

Originally Posted by dragon man
What I said is I would like a guarantee they are coming or else we keep what we have.
That will NEVER happen at Qantas. You know it more than anyone! You have heard it all before. Was there an ironclad guarantee the 787's would come with EBA 9? Stop reaching for the stars at something that's never going to happen.

If they don't come, nothing changes. SO's on reduced pay scales are never hired. 350 flying never happens. You go back to your delusional world thinking everything is OK.

If you think the virus is a short term hiccup you are even stupider than I thought. Look at the numbers. Watch what happens in Qantas in the next few weeks it will be very ugly.
I think it's time you put your hat onto the hook for good. You simply cannot look forward into the future. You have lost the plot. Maybe go to your local supermarket and buy some toilet paper.

Perhaps you should read and take the advice offered from the President and VP of AIPA.