PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2020, 10:39
blow.n.gasket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The feedback I’m getting from mates still flying is thus :
There is a large ground swell of potential NO voters out there primarily as a result of how the company has handled ramming this negotiation down everyone’s throats and Judas Iscariot , lead Company negotiators betrayal .
The most common feed back is “ I would love to vote NO ,BUT , I am intimidated and scared for my future by the outsourcing threat made by Tino ! “
It appears if AIPA or someone could post a credible legal opinion as to the ability or not for Qantas to outsource pilots on the A350 , this information alone , I believe would change the vote for this EBA from YES to NO !
No legal interpretation dispelling the ability for Qantas to outsource through a pilot labour company = a YES vote as long as my arse points to the ground !
However if elements of AIPA’s fifth columnist executive could be “motivated” to get an eminent legal mind to espouse a decision that the threat of outsourcing is just that , I believe from the feed back I have received , a NO vote would prevail if this information was forth coming and compelling enough !