PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2020, 05:29
jet_pilot00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DirectAnywhere
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!😂😂😂😂

That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever read. Geoff Dixon promised every FO they’d be a Captain within 3 years about 15 years ago.

QF was supposed to get 100 787s. Unicorns and payrises for all.

There are a number of reasons to vote yes but this utter BS is not one of them.
100%

“But didn’t you hear Tino, he said there would be!” 😆😆😆😆

Normanton we can see you quivering in the corner through the way you’re responding. Settle down a bit mate, you’ll still get an FO gig one day! With either a YES or NO it’s going to be a lot longer than when you’ve been promised by Tino though!

a YES vote doesn’t guarantee PS will even get off the ground nor continue to operate. But those new conditions you’re signing up for will.

a NO vote doesn’t guarantee the company will do what it is threatening. But it might. 🤷‍♂️

Welcome to the world of IR.

Qantas isn’t going to cease flying aircraft around if a NO vote eventuates. Before you jump in with “RIN”, you’re getting one of those either way you vote in the next decade.

If Tino is so sure the project is going ahead then just order the aircraft already. Maybe holding the finalised sale contracts up for the world to see might have a bit more impact on the vote? But all these threats are just that, threats.

Maybe I’d be more inclined to vote YES if Management forewent their bonuses for a couple of years and accept being paid their salary to do the job they were contracted to do. “Help meet the business case”

The COM will have a well informed decision (I bloody hope) for us all next week. This will have a major impact not only on the vote, but also the future of AIPA I suspect?

Until then, stop being so defensive to everyone’s views. Chill out.