PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Have they won?
Thread: Have they won?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2020, 12:26
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Laker
they probably all went to better opportunities overseas. Over the course of 10 years Emirates went from a good option to woefully underpaid and over worked
EK started going pear shaped around 2008 when AS (shole) told the troops everyone would work to 92 hours as a temporary measure to get through the financial crises. Then, it was all BS from that point forward!

It is a poorly run company from a HR point of view and it will never change, just the nature of the beast. I peek in here very occasionally and have noticed all the squawkers (me included !) have left the site. I used to get worked up about the EK BS but realized one day that its just not worth the energy, EK is just not important enough. They hire from around the globe and you can be sure they will find who they are looking for out of 7 billion people!

Its been said here many times....be careful what you ask for...you just might get it! There are tons of jobs out there, the USA is begging for pilots. The Chinese have begun forcing some of their expatriate pilots on "indeterminate unpaid leave", I expect that the arabs will do the same in short order

There are those who are at EK and happy to stay...and those who left, and those who will

Good luck in your choice!