PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2020, 21:03
normanton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TimmyTee
Normanton, for a guy who at max has been at mainline for 3 years (and almost certainly still an SO still benefitting from the ‘A’ scale), you seem very opinionated and very upset with how others with vastly more experience with the company’s industrial tactics might vote differently to you.
That’s not to say you should be told how to vote, but your continual and constant defeatist negativity should be put in context for all other posters with the fact that you are relatively very new to all of this at QF.
OR maybe, just MAYBE, the reasons your fellow senior pilots have given us, to vote NO, are just completely unacceptable. Lack judgement, are short sighted. Selfish. Scaremongering. Can’t look more then the next EBA into the future to see how devastating a NO vote will be on mainlines future. As I have previously said, a captain told me he was voting NO to “stick it to the company”.

To provide some further context, heres a quote from one of your esteemed 747 pilots in the NO camp: "I’m looking forward to my vote ... it will be FUN (F*** U Nathan)."

Thats the sort of shortsighted, selfish views many of you have. They don't care, they will be retired in x years.

The only common sense reply’s I’ve had to my questions so far have come from beer_baron. Thanks for that, it’s taken on board!

Last edited by normanton; 1st Mar 2020 at 21:22.