PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2020, 02:34
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
It pains me to say this Sunfish, but successive groups of employees ‘doing the right thing’ (as historically the Company had done) has allowed debacles like this little effort to succeed.

There is no ‘brand’ anymore - as (I think it was you?) said recently you get people ‘just going through the motions’ while looking for another replace to work.

For at least the last 15 years, Qantas has been seen as a vessel to milk for personal gain. Credit where credit is due, they’ve milked it royally.

You would have hoped (well, I would have at least) that pilots would at least draw a serious line in the sand and say ‘No!’.

Those saying ‘that money isn’t on the table’ are totally missing the point. Qantas is being wrung dry. The family silver has been sold and there is stuff all left.

The twins that should have been purchased 20 years ago are STILL waiting in the wings.

Management is out of options so it’s down to bullying the last group with any nouse and ability to make a difference,

Joyce is trying to make up for the fact he’s invested in himself instead of jets that burn 4500kg/ph instead of 13,000kg/ph.

And he’s running out of scapegoats.

Vote ‘No’ and you’re at least doing something. Vote ‘Yes’ and your saying ‘please Alan, we can do it for even less next time’.