PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2020, 00:46
normanton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sunfish
Normanton, your argument boils down to: “If you vote NO, we are going to torture you with red hot irons. If you vote YES, we might not.”
Well thats an interesting way to look at it.

Lets get some facts going here. A NO vote means LHE BA 10 discussions will continue. Sunrise will be off the table. It's been said multiple times, including in the media. If you don't think it will happen you are delusional. Remind yourself who you work for here.

So once again your saying a YES vote doesn't guarantee the 350's will come. Ok, your point is already on the list.

So far the reasons for a NO vote include:

1) Wait for the 2nd and 3rd offers.
2) The company won’t make a seperate entity, they are bluffing.
3) The 350s won’t come even with a YES vote.
4) Stick it to the company.
5) Anything not endorsed by AIPA is a NO vote.

Anything else you want me to add? As I have said, I'm still not decided on my vote. But so far none of you, or your fellow NO voters have made a convincing argument for voting NO.

Originally Posted by itsnotthatbloodyhard
Jetstar Pacific and Jetstar Japan. And Jetstar Hong Kong’s failure wasn’t for want of trying.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of this EA, I have little doubt that they’ll try to go ahead with their new entity in the event of a ‘no’ vote. Alan is a small man, and hates the idea of backing down or losing face.
Ok so we can agree they are stupid enough to make a new entity. I'm not saying it will be a success, but they will still try it.

Now that we can agree on that, answer me this question. Is it worth the gamble to vote NO?