PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2020, 20:26
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
A YES vote is not cowering in fear. A YES vote is a smart decision for your future

Amazing. If you’ve totally given up on ever having a say in your own future, then I guess the response is justified.

The 787 was a 30% pay cut. Delivered by the simple process of Alan asking for it.

Sunrise is what? a 26%(++) pay cut. I am at a loss to understand why anyone is keen to accept that because it’s been asked for.

The problem I have is that it’s worse than ‘just’ a pay cut (60% with so far 14 aircraft of 100 promised) which I don’t think anyone thinking this is a good idea really understands.

You are voting for a pay cut combined with the absolute worst of both ULH and 2 crew overnight flying. It is an appalling mix. For longevity and personal well being I can’t believe anyone is contemplating thinking this is a good idea.

Then the fact S/O’s are thrown under a bus.

Having secured a near 60% pay cut by the simple expedient of asking for it, does it not occur to anyone that this highly successful strategy might not be tried again?

I hope anyone voting for this DOES understand that the pay cut you are asking for WILL be paid - just not to you.

I am completely flabbergasted. It almost defies belief.