PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2020, 05:45
normanton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by angryrat
Explain why QF are saying publicly that Coronavirus will be managed with leave and no new hires? But operations continue with courses for new hires and training up new Captains and F/O’s.

Explain why in the second webinar management let it slip that the 350 will replace the 380?

Explain the pilot management running around spreading rumors of 787-10 for the past 6 months, but we haven’t ordered one?

Explain why you would wish to be paid less than a 330 pilot if you were to fly SYD/AKL/LAX/JFK/LAX/AKL/SYD?

Explain why they used a China Southern Captain who has previously failed entry into QF?

You are of course right that management will do what they want to do. We have 3 years to get it sorted. I personally don’t see a reason to capitulate on the first vote.
1) 3 787s still to come. Retirements. Coronavirus short term

2) He clearly slipped up. I agree the 350 will replace the 380. The 787 replaced the 747 you cannot except to be paid the same as on the 380 to fly the 350.

3) Ask your management mate.

4) Lets wait and see the final package offered. You are jumping the gun here.

5) Send Allan an email and let us know what he says.

6) The question has been asked multiple times. Tino has put his foot down and the deadline is end of March. While I agree with what your saying, it’s his train set.