PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CargologicAir
Thread: CargologicAir
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2020, 19:38
SkyHawk1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tace
Many Cargo companies are suffering due to the US-China trade embargo and now the coronavirus outbreak.
Still you always have a choice...... find the door and leave, or stay and be part of the team working towards a solution.
Of course definitely i would leave asap. Everything else it would be a gamble for the family's and personal well being. Nobody wants to play with that, i suppose. I always try to see the trend and in this case the trend is negative. How on earth a company is going to survive by having 2 planes sitting around and flying a couple of times in a week. Planes have to fly in order to make money. Now the coronavirus outbreak indeed affected the pax flying but cargo companies like Cargolux just released a couple of days ago strong China cargo market.
https://delano.lu/d/detail/news/coro...flights/209476 . Now i understand that there must always be some hope, especially the employees who invested time in this company but I would strongly suggest to try and be a bit more realistic. Tho whole VD group seems to struggle after the NATO contract cancelation almost 2 years ago. ABC alegently is struggling to pay the crews and rumor says that CLA was called by the UK CAA to justify their business plan. Generally since the new ex-Martinair management came into power they were only bad news and this is not my opinion it is the fact. Another rumor says that the company had to find a DFO asap and got a 70 year old pensioner. I don't know if all these are true or just rumors but if i was still working in this company i would definitely struggle to sleep.