PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2020, 11:23
SecretAngel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ScepticalOptomist
Secret Angel - no offence intended but you need to grow a set and see the bogey man in the context of IR tactics.

Could they set up an entity to do the flying? Probably. But at what cost? With board approval?

Like any good non normal - sit on your hands, and for f$&ks sake - don’t panic.

Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt. All IR tactics - and they play the game WAY better than we do.

Agree with Ngineer 100%...keep cool.
None taken, and I understand yours and Ngineer's points about keeping cool in the face of FUD. I'm newer at this game than a lot of people here, I think.

I wasn't pursuaded by the last scare tactic from Joyce (no deal, no planes). This time around, I'm trying to weigh up, is whether AJ and Tino are serious about outsourcing if the votes don't go their way, and whether we have leverage to force them to back down. I think they're serious, and a lot of people seem to agree. If that's the case, then it comes down to our leverage. If they take the A350s out of the EA negotiations, would there be much to PIA over?

Other than that, are we counting on AIPA and us to organise a publicity campaign to shame them into keeping jobs mainline? The response to comment threads is reassuring, that a campaign might have some bite.