PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arthur Morris @ BNE
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2003, 07:35
ByMyCalculation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Onya

Do you have multi crew experience ?
Have you never operated with another pilot that drove you nuts? Had to sit with that person for 8 hours in a cockpit and get along?
Did you know there are pilots like this bloke all the way to the top of the Airlines?

I suppose MY POINT is that you have to learn to deal with it. I definitely concede no one needs to be like that but as you find in aviation a lot, you can't change it from the bottom! Get in and change it from the TOP!

Sitting and whingeing about it is pointless. There is very valuable experience to be gained from the operation. And from him if you sift around enough. Makes you really think for yourself. Expects a lot from you and is uncomprimising on that. You end up a very valuable comodity at the end of your time there.

Jamair....No assumption. Have had quotes from him. KTU was refurbed and painted as well! On another point, why do his customers keep coming back? Maybe they like what he provides. He has a loyal client base that use the operation.

I really think the use of his full name is reprehensible by everyone here. Slandering him also. Very ugly

BMC