PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Beware of Virgin Blue"
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2003, 06:07
PacificOrigin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmmm, i tend to agree with you smile...
I sense a certain jealousy here... There is absolutely nothing wrong with the selection criteria with Virgin Blue, in fact I believe there is QUITE a process to go through - and you will find a MUCH more consistent level of service with Virgin than you will with the other carriers.

and YES there are MANY male cabin crew employed with Virgin, it is however the nature of the job that there are more females applying than males. But there certainly is a great cross-section of equally focused people who are all trained on dealing with simple-minded people like you in an emergency situation - that IS afterall the primary reason they put cabin crew onboard. they go through weeks and WEEKS of initial training and then continues ongoing training for ever...

Perhaps just take a look at yourself, and think the slightly LESS than excited farewell to you was because you spent the past hour or so in flight scowling at the crew with which the crew picked up on. and unlike your association with "fem-bots" those cabin crew are NOT robots - in fact they are actually a human being like yourself, and occasionally they may accidently let you slip thru without personally thanking YOU.

Keep it up Virgin - you do a GREAT job