PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Base Closure
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2020, 11:43
reazasassain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Australian Base Closure

So let’s get this straight the Australians overwhelmingly rejected the companies last offer during negotiations and in return they are treated with a threat of canceling the EBA. All of this during a time when the company is requesting goodwill from all of us.

I guess it is of no surprise that Cathay doesn’t negotiate in good faith. If history has taught us anything you can not trust this or any management group in the company.

So will you give up your goodwill to help out when this is how you are treated in return? It appears the only group the company ever targets is the pilot body. We don’t have to look back to far, just a month ago we didn’t get a full 13th month. This is a prime example where they capped payment at 30K so all office staff could get a full 13th month. However the pilot body is shafted again for a second time in 3 years.

But i don’t think we have to worry about Hong Kong or any base taking up SLS. As CC means no good will towards the company. So I have to say sorry but I will not be able to endorse or support the companies offer.

This is what happens when you treat your employees like **** and manage them with company policies that can and will get amended from time to time to only benefit the company.