PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WiFi speed problems
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2020, 01:49
ealey_justin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WiFi speed problems

Hello all, this is probably a basic question for everyone in here but I’m getting conflicting answers from our ISP vs what I’m researching.
we have a nighthawk AC1900 router, an Arris Gateway the ISP installed. To the Problem we are getting a double NAT error code on a couple devices and we reset the network the way they told us to and it’s fine for about an hour if that long. When the error is preset speeds are slow and lag is present on most devices. We have 120mbps down and 20mbps up. We have an average of 13 devices connected all are WiFi but an Xbox one that is hard wire. I had the ISP shut off the router capability in the Gateway the first night it was installed and all was good for 4 months then we started getting the error again. I’ve called multiple times and get no where with them. They usually say it’s a configuration problem and that the guy who sets up the gateways is not there. Questions are does this sound like a configuration problem? And should the speed be able to handle 3 streaming and one gaming without problems? Thanks for sticking with me through the long process! Thank you for any advice!!