PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flights from China
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2020, 13:20
Muttley Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Australopithecus
Yes indeed, that’s the kind of humanistic attitude we all admire.Be careful what you wish for, you could find someone else burning up your former carbon quota. I am personally right in the target audience for an early funeral, and my viking longboat isn’t finished yet so I am hoping for an improvement. For everyone.
That's true. You pays your money, you takes your chances. But is it more "humanistic" or simply hypocritical of you to point the finger while thinking of yourself above the rest of humanity?

It is a fact that a billion or so less people would ease the burden on this planet. China is responsible for nearly half the world's use of coal, nearly a million megawatts of coal fired power, the obsession with dams like Three Gorges which is an environmental catastrophe, air pollution, water pollution, expansionism, totalitarianism, the list goes on...… ask the Tibetans what they think of the crisis.

Animal cruelty, bear bile farms, torture (and consumption) of cats and dogs, shark fin soup, rhino horn to put more lead in their tiny pencils, tigers' genitals for Christ knows what (both re-legalised a year ago), they even eat koala! Have you been to China? I have and I have absolutely no issue with seeing it thinned out by Mother Nature striking back with a disease allowed to develop in a filthy, putrid food market where **** like this and like this and like this is perpetrated by Chinese against animal life. [If you don't have a strong stomach for abuse of "food" don't click those links.]

This isn't "racism" as some whining do-gooding lefty ignoramus pathetically tried to claim. This is acknowledging that Mother Nature has tried to find a solution for the impact of plague proportions of certain cultures on the Earth. Nature tried with SARS and MERS, now it's trying again with a new version which the Chinese facilitate with their own lifestyle. If this fails, it will happen again with another new version.

I don't have a problem with it (as long as they keep it to themselves) and I couldn't give a toss if you think that's bad.

By the way Sunfish you illustrated Godwin's Law in record time. Great work.

One last "food" video for you guys...…. She's trying to eat a live octopus for christs sake.