PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arthur Morris @ BNE
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2003, 14:23
ByMyCalculation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Almost every guy that worked for the uncle got a bad reception the first time in the office!!! All kept coming back until they got a go. I'M GONE< BAILDOG and SUSPICIOUS are spot on with their comments.

Sometimes I think the pilots today, that is the newer breed, don't have anything better to do than sit on this forum and whinge. You are all a bunch of spineless p***ks. So he gives you a bit of a hard time. TOUGH. Maybe you're not meant to have the job. Did you ever think of that.

He takes a huge risk with the turnover of pilots that he gets. As someone else said almost every single guy that has flown for him is driving a big shiny jet now!!!! Best network to help you get the next job and is he ever PROUD of you when you do.Best flying experience you can get.

He has tidied up the charter Navajos and the king air has the paint job to cater for the charter. As for paying a premium price , well you have obviously never got a quote from the guy. Some pretty good prices that I saw when I was there, JAMAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't handle the guy then don't go there. I would suggest that all who have some experience give him a go. Best thing you can do.

Here endeth the lesson