PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2020, 10:30
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by rammel
I say f^&k the company. I'm not sure if this has happened at JQ, but the staff at QF have taken pay freezes over the years and have never made up what was given. And come the next EBA any pay freeze will be forgotten about by the company and any bonuses will come with conditions attached. Hence, f*&k em.
QF has a large colony of what I call Alan Believers who are all too terrified to challenge anything. I’ve seen this vomit inducing stuff in action, the question is what wouldn’t they do for him! These peeps don’t exist inside JQ, it’s the opposite, you’ve got ill informed inexperienced childish juveniles trying to undercut their industry experienced mates.

Young Blokes need to grow some balls and stop throwing the toys out of the pram. Luckily these people are a minority and shouldn’t stop a common sense vote getting across the line.

The company on the defense says they are thinking long term But Long Term is going to be a dogfight to even get pilots. Long term they are not going to be remuneration competitive. Virgin will take all the GA pilots and Jetstar will be reliant on cadets. It’s going to backfire long term, they will be wiped of any industry experience.

Last edited by PoppaJo; 31st Jan 2020 at 10:52.