PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2020, 05:00
Seaview2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Street garbage
Management pilots are tripping over themselves to tell line pilots that they Sunrise will go ahead with or without Long Haul Pilots, that the have 200 pilots for their contract company overseas (read: NZAA)...
As for Short Haul, if there is another No vote (results out tomorrow) then the will look expand Jetconnect to domestic operations and expand Network also...
Personally, I think it is all BS, but I would put nothing past them.
Beating will continue until morale improves.
FUD- that's all they've got.
So what FRMS will this contract company operating under? Good luck with that as currently such flying is not legal in Australia.

Good luck with finding 200 people who want to do Sunrise flying with such fantastic conditions that have been suggested including things like economy paxing. Not to mention the unsustainable crewing level on flights the likes of which have never been done before. The conditions at Emirates are better than what they are suggesting.

Re short haul. Again best of luck. But remember you can’t replace the current pilots with cheaper pilots. It’s illegal if their flying reduces. Good luck with all short haul good will gone keeping the show on the road with the mess domestic currently is on a daily basis. And network is generating such good publicity at the moment isn’t it?!

Folks for once the pilots are in a very strong position and all management have is FUD. Don’t fall for it. LH SH aren’t asking the world, far from it. When management want to start talking some sense I’m sure the pilots will be happy to talk and figure out an agreement where everyone benefits-not just the managers.