PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2020, 04:35
Rated De

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Street garbage
Don't know what Dragon Man has heard, I was told at Watermark's this week (so it must be true..) that Management pilots are tripping over themselves to tell line pilots that they Sunrise will go ahead with or without Long Haul Pilots, that the have 200 pilots for their contract company overseas (read: NZAA)...
As for Short Haul, if there is another No vote (results out tomorrow) then the will look expand Jetconnect to domestic operations and expand Network also...
Personally, I think it is all BS, but I would put nothing past them.
Beating will continue until morale improves.
FUD- that's all they've got.
Management pilots...Nothing like a little self pecuniary interest to frame the narrative. Ask the judas creepers what is in it for them and you will find that each one of them gets a bonus...Its not 30 bits of silver but it is enough at least to put your kid through an elite Sydney private school...

As to the 200 contract pilots...BA tried that with Open Skies. The BALPA position was rather simple; Good luck.
What happened to that project? It slinked away under a rock never to be heard of again. Rather like the management sleaze selling you a deal that they personally profit from if you accept.
Ask the purveyors of such "information" so What's in it for you Nathan?
It is all relatively simple. The execution risk of any such "plan" is very high.