PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GT says fatal 737 MAX crashes caused by 'incompetent crew.'
Old 24th Jan 2020, 04:44
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Bug Smasher Smasher
GT is a f*****g idiot.

Have we really gone back to the bad old days of accidents simply being blamed on “pilot error” with no acknowledgment of the systemic problems that lined up the holes in the Swiss cheese and lead to that error?

The guy is an embarrassment to journalism and aviation.

Ignore.
"To journalism"?

I wouldn't even classify him as a journalist... just look at his one foray into 'Air Crash Investigation' where he used the most sensationalist and exaggerated language to describe Garuda both before and after it's 'rebirth' and restructure after the Jogjakarta overrun. That is not journalism, it's big noting, big noting is fine as long as the person has the basic knowledge with which to big note... I roll my eyes every time I see him trotted out by 7 News or someone else as an 'expert'... 'CEO of Airline Ratings'... Airline Ratings is a website and not much else. I'll give him one thing, he has managed to rise to make money in the era of weasel words and BS, an era where expertise is brushed over and the ability to bull--it is what gets people up the ladder... the era of the Dunning-Kruger take-over...