PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Buying Water Bombers For Australia?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2020, 08:35
Chocks Away

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I nice dodge with an irrelevant "fact" . The claim being pushed by the likes of Andrew Bolt and parroted by you is that we don't have to worry about climate change because all the fires were deliberately lit.... Wizofoz... mate... I never said such a thing and you know it so don't go trying to put words into my mouth!

The climate has always been changing and to think we have such a major hand in it is sheer stupidity!
Three volcanos are chuffing away North of Australia right now with a total of thirteen active today... bushfires' CO2 in comparison... meh!

It's very simple but astounds so many. What Bolt; Credlin; The IPA; Reuter; AAP etc have questioned and pointed out (but NOT the climate change weeping zealots of Ch10 / ABC / SBS / CNN / DW / TwitterSewer etc) is that it's CAUSE & EFFECT... if there were no deliberately lit sparks there would not be so many fires AND if there wasn't so much un-attended to undergrowth / fuel, they would not be so intense. Is that so hard to comprehend?
The facts are clear just as per the example I mentioned as an immediate example that day, of idiots lighting the fires!

Happy Landings