PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Box Hill TAFE drops Aviation Diploma
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2020, 22:42
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What I find incongruous in this whole shameful debacle is a Minister waffling to the media how great this school was while Crawford and his minions were busily dismantling an extremely safe, well run, compliant, training organisation, besmirching its architect, driving him into bankruptcy, along with a whole lot of other people, it’s just bizarre.

There is no doubt, I believe, CAsA and their inane regulations are responsible, driving up the cost of training for no measurable improvement in standards or safety, in fact the exact opposite has occurred.

CAsA of course will escape scrutiny, there’s nobody within the “Cantberra” bubble with the balls to take them on, the Mystic of safety is too strong a hand for them to play, just look at the road toll over Christmas and hardly a murmur from Joe Public, then consider the frenzy when an aircraft kills someone.

There has been a lot of press recently alluding to the incompetence of the ruling elite to administer the countries affairs and finances, a glimmer of light perhaps, but somehow, I think the murky mandarins will prevail.