PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Box Hill TAFE drops Aviation Diploma
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2020, 10:11
TXU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The name is Porter

I would like to see the hours flown to gain an RPC/RPL and how many extra blocks of time the students were bullied into buying out of their own money. Now before you go on about 'the students should stand up for their rights' have a think about the power imbalance that exists. I have seen it, I know what goes on in these environments

Have a think about any of the major frauds that have been perpetrated in this country and how many of them were 'detected' by Government. Pathetic, corrupt Australia.

I have an ex student dealing with significant mental health issues over this type of bull****, times that by 402 - 6 = 396 Soar Students.

I'm not going to let up on this bull****.

This is exactly what happened.

Delay progress deliberately, dangle the carrot of the next phase/license infront of people and present them with an invoice to allow them to do the flight test to walk away with the license!

Has happened to plenty, some buckled and paid up. Some left and have finished/are in the process of finishing elsewhere at a greater cost out of principle! Most will let them win!

How it's taken this long to unravel so spectacularly is beyond me!