PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOAE sells out.
Thread: AOAE sells out.
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2020, 19:15
Apple Tree Yard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not arguing your fair points Cxorcist (other than I believe the bases could easily take up 60-70% of LH flying). I can only comment that there is clear evidence of the HK based pilots quality of roster deteriorating. The latest "commuting" proposal will only lead to more of the same. On a base, we at least are guaranteed 4-6 long haul sectors a month. My best friend, still in HK, is lucky to get 2 LH sectors a month, and the rest is miserable integrated crap. Ultimately, CX is probably focused on making things more and more difficult for everyone, no matter where based, in order to coerce contract conditions (witness the latest comment regarding the Oz bases). I might add that it is in CX's interest to degrade the HK rosters, in order to force more people to elect the commuting roster package. No one is immune from the machinations of our management, only that the HK pilots seem to be getting the worse of everything right now. It really goes to show how different legal systems either hinder CX management, or allow them free reign. No prizes for guessing which one of those two realities HK falls into.