PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOAE sells out.
Thread: AOAE sells out.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2020, 02:26
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by Pickuptruck
-and the DPA for that matter, have taken what they can at the expense of AOA HKG.

- DPA, getting healthy pay raises for their members based on rejecting a training ban while helping the company with the DPA's "training solution", the leverage of which they didn't have without TB/CC.
The DPA compounded small pay increases for industrial harmony over at least the last decade. The alternative was a destructive contract compliance campaign and heavy attrition which the company was not in a position to manage. I'm not sure what the AOA had to do with this? I'm grateful for the DPA's more measured response because our CC is far more savage than yours.

The training ban was not about training CX pilots. It was an industrial leverage. A separate issue is why were KA pilots training CX pilots? I never agreed though was never presented as a DPA member with AOA objections. For all the huff and puff, the numbers seemed negligible in the end and it surprised me KA 's training capacity not utilised fully.

So what else should I have done for you professionally Pickuptruck? Keep your moral lashings reasonable and accurate though !