PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOAE sells out.
Thread: AOAE sells out.
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2019, 10:04
reazasassain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The jelly fish and his minions are laughing it up while they put the screws to all the unions. They set the deck long ago by pitting the pilot groups against each with multiple contracts with conflicting terms and conditions. The fear that one group will screw them so we better screw then first mentality has led to a toxic environment. The unions are no different, with 5 different associations with differing interests and no coordination to speak of. Each union is represented with individuals who have selfish interests that generally do not always represent the best interests of the pilot body. I think we can all agree that maybe pilots shouldn’t be left to over seeing our union. In Hong Kong we are witnessing one of the most divisive GCs in my memory. An elected body that after the membership overwhelmingly rejected their proposal they dug their heels in and refuse to let New blood in who may actually work for the members instead of being company moles.

i would think it’s safe to say there is a swamp in the AOA and it needs to be drained before we ever get real representation. But I don’t think there will ever be an end to willingness of Certain individuals to Build up their own ego by willing to help out at any chance they get. But like I said the deck has been stacked against us long ago.

Happy New Year.