PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOAE sells out.
Thread: AOAE sells out.
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2019, 06:39
LongTimeInCX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CXorcist, couldn't agree more.
Unless pickup truck is privy to secret negotiations that none of us mere mortals know about, I'd be inclined to think he's full of it. Sounds like he has a blocked valve. Sure some of the based guys are picking up occasional ULH flights, but that's just part and parcel of CMP. Do you hear Aus based guy's complaining if a hk guy does an Aus trip? Seriously, it just sounds like pick up truck has a thing against any based guys. I'd like one, but not under the current penalizing situation.
We all should be pulling together, not facilitating the interunion or interpilot fighting which the Company use to divide and conquer.
Perhaps in HK, our union could foster and generate the same level of engagement that the Australian union have with their pilots.
I'm told by a based colleague, that their vote, which finished yesterday on their very lengthy negotiations, had a a near total TURNOUT where 97% of the members voted on the companies offer.
Of those voters, around 92% voted against in a very cohesive statement to reinforce the disconnect with the companies attempt to reduce T&C's.
Perhaps if we in hk had such a similar united approach as the Aus based guys, and had a better voter turnout, the result could only be better surely?