PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOAE sells out.
Thread: AOAE sells out.
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2019, 02:04
AllWobbly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pickuptruck
So the Aussies have just forced the company to give Australian based guys first dibs on all the long patterns airbus patterns out of Hong Kong. So, irrespective of seniority, if you're on the Airbus fleet in Hkg it just got way harder to be able to bid for any long layovers in Europe. And let's not forget the Aussie base putting their hands up for training positions with the full support of AOAA. Or seniority weighing and the ramifications for HKG based rosters. Maybe it was the AOAA GC member telling me "We don't give a f*ck about the HKG base, were here for us"
Not F*cking over , Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ATY don't insult my intelligence. Every base, and the DPA for that matter, have taken what they can at the expense of AOA HKG.
F*ck it, I'll go on. The London bases not opening because although HKG based guys wanted to bid for what the company was offering, AOAE wouldn't let the company release them. The DPA, getting healthy pay raises for their members based on rejecting a training ban while helping the company with the DPA's "training solution", the leverage of which they didn't have without TB/CC.
ATY what you're saying is utter utter utter BS.
Yes and we let it happen......