PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2019, 22:08
ANCDU

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by C441

It’s amusing too, that Jetstar pilots are offered a flat 3%, no negotiation will be tolerated whilst at Qantas you can also have the same 3% but we need to talk about a reduction in conditions across the board to ensure a couple of ultra long haul sectors are viable.
Jetsrar Pilots might be able to correct me if I’m wrong, but from my understanding that since the beloved “optimizer” has been introduced there the daily density of flying has reduced to the point that pilots are basically working 1-3 extra days a month to get the same flying as pre optimizer, the only people benefitting off this is the company.

What I’m trying to get at is that the pilots there have been given a reduction in conditions before the EBA negotiations even began! This reduction in conditions is a group wide issue for pilots,I just wish for the sake of all the pilots in the group all the unions would set aside their differences and provide a united voice to the Qantas group that the 3% limit just isn’t acceptable. It’s the only way they will take notice. I still live in hope.