PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2019, 02:40
FOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paddleboat
Such spite. Interesting, but hardly surprising given your obvious intent here. More telling was, in an identical vein to the other management troll who has since vanished when challenged, your complete and total avoidance of the point of my post.

So lets try again, do you believe it reasonable that most productive, hard working airline pilots in the country remain at the bottom of the pay table, by a significant margin, in a period of record profitability and executive remuneration?

Do you believe it equitable that executive pay is benchmarked against peers, and that the 3% wage policy has no bearing on their pay given that we are prohibited from peer benchmarking and are subjected to a wage rule that literally isn't written anywhere?

Do you seriously expect us to smile and accept this position, taking on ever increasing workloads and responsibility, an example being in the near future operating 8 hour international sectors with widebody passenger loads, all whilst being paid something rapidly approaching turboprop pay?

Wasn't his point. The threads topic and content are obvious, yet you come in here and moan about the content anyway. I assume whenever you see a 'wet floor' sign, you dash in, fall over and then complain about how wet the floor was. Impressive stuff.
just read my post above will you 🥱