stormcloud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

WeatherJinx

To$$ers - I can understand the frustration but

A. It was not the crews fault

B. That does'nt excuse the behaviour.

Terrorists -

Meerly making a point, I wasn't accusing him of being a terrorist.

However, as Jerricho pointed out, we all have the ability to cause trouble in the air and this guy has indicated his manner already, giving a small time frame to make a decision about his present/future state of mind and likely actions.

People skills -

Having the ability to spot the difference: In a few seconds, without a Psychy expert in tow and being Human!

Excercising authority accordingly; demonstrating both good judgement and proportionality: Only he can know on the day and at the moment what is appropriate and proportional and in so doing excercise his good judgement. He did!

and finally = Air Safety.

''nothing whatever to do with air safety''.
The captain is responsible for ALL of it.
If he has reasonable doubt about anything to do with the safety of the flight, he is obligated to act to ensure the safety of everyone and everything onboard.

That is why, IMVHO, I totally disagree with your posting.
Being human myself, I'm happy to withdraw the C**P part.

On a personal note, I have the advantage of having flown with Simon at VS and totally endorse the other character witnesses who have spoken up in his defence. I do not believe he is the kind of bloke who would act in a petulant manner for the sake of it.

However, since no one who has posted so far appears to have been there, it could be said we are all talking £$%P!

Cheers.